Friday, October 1, 2010

We're all going south...


Please consider this your official invitation to my exhibition... will be good to see you if you are able to come along.

sorry it is a little blurry, here are the details...


It opens on Sunday 17th October at 5:30pm
Community Art Centre - Hastings

Exhibition runs 18th - 30th October

I have just received a package from Colorado (man I love etsy) containing components to make some button magnets.  They are so much fun and I am addicted... I am making them for the Hawkes Bay Design Market on 21st November at Ormlie Lodge.  I will post some pictures early next week.

Yesterday I got accepted into the Fruit bowl craft Jam in December... yay! so I will start working on things for that as well...

10 comments:

Pam said...

Man I wish I was closer I'd love to call in! Maybe one day I'll make it down that way and catch up with all the crafty goodness in the area!
Hope it goes well, I'm sure it will!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be amazing, Katherine!

Jenny said...

Sounds wonderful Katherine... enjoy!!

Jenny x

Jacqueline said...

This is wonderful! I wish i stay close to go visit you! Have a lovely merry happy time! Love to you!

jacquelline
http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Diane said...

Oh--I wish I could come!

IVYALLOVER said...

Sounds great Katherine good luck! Look forward to hearing more about it ♥

Louise said...

Sounds just wonderful Katherine. Unfortunately I am taking a trip between the 10th and 13th which is putting a dent in my wallet so I won't be able to come... but good luck and I am sure it will be a wonderful success! Your work is beautiful!!

Art and Clasp said...

Love the invitation! Can't wait to hear about it :)

Mel @ Wildflower said...

Sad I'll miss your exhibition opening, but will think of you on the night and come check it out as soon as I'm back :)

Anne-Marie said...

Dearest Katherine, I wish I could be there. We'll be in Wellington the weekend of your opening and won't be in Hawke's Bay till November. Would love to catch up with you then, even if I miss your exhibition.