Tuesday, March 16, 2010

clever code fixer man...

(I'll save a place in my heart)

This is a commissioned piece I did of three sisters...  I have really enjoyed doing these three girls and I think I might do some more paintings with multiple girls very soon.   I seem to have so many thoughts and ideas in mind lately but am not really getting around to doing them (big sigh)...


But I have got the radio in my car fixed... It hasn't been working for nearly three years and I finally went to see someone about it today, all it needed was a code to get it going again.  I told the clever code fixer man that it hasn't worked for three years... he looked at me like I was bonkers and shaking his head very seriously said  "I could never drive without the radio".  I left thinking he was a little bonkers.  Anyway that is all that has been happening around here lately.

12 comments:

softearthart said...

I just love this piece, just lovely cheers Marie

lillalotta said...

Lovely!

I have the same problem, so many ideas, and not enough time :/

Susannah said...

My pendant arrived today, and it is adorable! Love the magnets too, it was such a treat to receive. I put the magnets on the fridge and Annabel (3.5 years) was ohhhing and ahhhing over them, she loves them too! Thank you so much!

I also love the new multiple girl painting, so precious.

Diva Kreszl said...

love these sisters, your work is just amazing!!!

tangled sky studio said...

i am a fan of three and think this is great. i need to get my news in the car so the radio is a must. and we're all a little bonkers aren't we?

xo-
beth

Frannie said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Your 3 sisters is lovely. I like the idea of the multiple girls.

I had to smile and relate to the clever code guy. I like that you mix your art with the everyday.

I am trying to turn my newsletter into a blog. I am in the middle of writing and rewriting what I want to say. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard, be myself.

My best,
Frannie

chrissy said...

i agree with beth.
aren.t we ALL a little bonkers? that.s what makes the world so great and unique.
non.bonker people are boring!
i wish i had sisters so that you could paint me up one of these lovely pieces.
that.s a good idea...
maybe, i.ll just have you CREATE some sisters for me!
ha!
i.m brilliant.
let.s talk soon.
loves to you.
(and a word of advice...sometimes the radio just stinks...and the quiet is better than you remembered it to be...just warning ya!)
c

erin carver said...

Love these three together Katherine and their lovely long dresses!

rachel awes said...

love the sisters! & love the mix of your figures with their different eyes, shapes & sparkling selves! sooo lovely to visit!

Brenda said...

I love your painting of the 3 sisters. I'm sure the new owner will be ecstatic.

Anh said...

you have the most beautiful artowrk I have seen. So beautiful!!

HornCatCreations said...

They are lovely! You must be very proud!