Wednesday, December 16, 2009

kooky faces...

(me)


(Ben)

I am in love with photo booth...!!! we have been spending far too much time manipulating our faces on the computer lately. Each new photo brings on another whoop of laughter with tears streaming down our faces. I could see the potential of developing some cartoon characters from these images, a great tool.

My brain seems to be quite mushy at the moment so many things to sort and get done before Christmas. So nothing creative has been happening at all lately... I must admit it has been nice to have the little break as it has been a busy and eventful year.

We put the Christmas tree up late last week and Ben helped decorate it... he put all the silver baubles together in a group, all the candy canes in another group and the soft Christmas toys all together in another bunch... so funny he does the same thing when decorating cakes, all the pebbles are scrunched up together on one side of the cake (lucky person who gets that slice) and the rest is bare. Anyway when Hannah saw the tree she had to spread them all out, it was too much for her. Ben didn't mind Hannah's alterations, he thanked her for her help.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What great faces.. so funny, I'm glad I don't have that program cause thats where i'd spend all my time too!!! ha ha!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Oh, the fun you have with your kids makes my heart sing. I am lucky to have a great relationship with my 16 and almost 18 year old and when we goof off the windows rattle with us laughing so hard we can't breath. Best parts of life.
I am terribly behind on blogs but I wanted to at least come by and send some wishes for a very blissful Christmas and Happiest of New Years!
It's always a true pleasure to visit and see your incredible one of a kind work that I adore so much!
marsha

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Your kids sound so sweet. But those photos give me the creeps! x

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Katherine,
I am staying at Mum's so it will be her blog name at the top of this...
I just laughed so much to see your photos!!!!...
Glad to hear you had some joy this christmas, and that things are looking good for you now...
Your son sounds so cute with his order affliction"...is he a tidy little man too?...so cute...Does he eat his food that way too"?...
xxx...Julia ( verdigrisrose)

ale said...

hola katherine!!!!!a lot of fun with that photos with lovely ben!!!!!! l want to wish you a new year full of love,full of creativity and full of peace in your heart !!!! happy new year and late,but merry christmas!!!!!!!