Monday, October 12, 2009

pea green necklace...

(princess and the pea green necklace)

She isn't wearing her pea green necklace yet, as I am a little way off finishing this piece, but when she is it will match her eyes.

Well I am pretty much all packed and ready to go next Thursday. I have had so many emotions running through me in the last few weeks. Some things have been hard and some have been surprisingly easy. So many things to organise and think about and it is in times like these when I realise how strong my support network is, without my family and friends it would have been so much harder.

I haven't been doing any painting at all over the last few weeks and am really ready to get back into it again... get back to the pea green necklace.

5 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Like the background...the redish tones and of course her sweet face...now I would like to see the necklace...will be back.

Unknown said...

very very cute!!!

tangled sky studio said...

thinking of you and wishing you all the best...

beth

Sascalia said...

She is lovely as always! x

Silke Powers said...

Glad to see your new painting in progress and that you are doing alright! I'm sorry you are going through all of this, but it sounds like you handling it all quite well! Sending lots of love! Silke