Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Autumn is here

Our tree in the front garden has gone from summer green to bright yellow all in a few days. We have picked a leaf each and are waiting to see whose will be the last to fall.

This is the one I have picked...

Am busy with my girls, they are coming along nicely... will have pics soon of three in a set I have been working on for an exhibition in Little River called 'threads'.

Will hopefully be all ready for etsy in a week or so... I just need to get a credit card now then I can sign up.

2 comments:

terri said...

hi katherine. thanks for visiting my place and leaving your kind words. i love your art. it reminds me of something i can't quite place. hope it takes off on esty. really exciting.

Anne Michelle Johal said...

Beautiful Autumn... and picking a leaf to see whose will fall first....what a wonderful idea.....a sense of being in the place and moment feeling the movement of fall...american autumn......being part of the falling....falling asleep, going to ground, the light dropping into the dark, the dark of the earth...